We are looking for a part-time watercolour artist. This may develop to a full-time role over time.
Please also send your portfolio & CV to be considered.
You must have previous experience & a portfolio to show featuring your watercolour skills
– You ideally are living in London at the time of applying with an easy commute to Stoke Newington
– Capable of working to a deadline & having a great eye for detail, colour matching & being incredibly precise
– Work well as a team & on your own
– Have time to commit to the company & want to work in a close knit young spirited company that is like a little family
– If you have a blog or online work send links along with your CV & portfolio
Please do not send your application if you don’t have paperwork to live & work in the UK.
Please do not send your CV without a portfolio to share … select your favourite watercolour work & send a short informal email as to why you think you are perfect for the role.
Please no not apply if you have not worked with watercolours and only have experience in other paints.
Your submission should showcase your style of painting & precision.